Monday, June 28, 2010

Pictures of Mason and an update on the Bailey's!!




Things are going awesome for us here in Laramie, ask me that a month ago I would have said different. Marc had his 3rd knee surgery on the 25th of May. He was still covered under insurance so that was a blessing, but the fact that we didn't have a job was very stressful. Our prayers were answered on June 2nd when we found out he got the Manager position here at our apartment complex and I got the maintenance position. It is working out so well and thank Heavenly Father everyday! Marc has one more year and then we will be applying for medical school next August. I am enjoying every second of being a mother, Mason is such a blessing! Here are some updated pictures of him. I can't believe he is already 4 months!!

1 comment:

JEN&JIMMY said...

He is the most adorable thing! I love his long lashes! He looks like you and Marcus! I'm so glad you guys are doing good. Too bad that Marcus had to have surgery again, poor guy!
I loved the picture at the park with all the green grass! I miss Laramie! Enjoy the summer up there and tell Marcus hi!