Thursday, February 10, 2011

Somebody give me a reason to make these!

So I finally started running again. Pre Mason it was 6 miles a day...now I have worked up to 4 miles a day. But now that I am back in the swing of things it's hard for me to justify eating this!!
Whatever...I just might have to do it...make a batch...keep a dozen and give the rest away. That's what I have been doing lately...except I use half the dough...and throw the rest away. I know I know...so wasteful...but it works for me. Maybe now I will be a new favorite neighbor and give them away...except they may not like that I am pushing sweets on them. 1 month later 10lbs heavier. I still think it's worth it. Now I am just ranting and I need to get to baking!! BTW...16 more days till Mason is 1....WHAT... where did the year go!

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

Really, he can't be 1 already!?! That's amazing how the time flies.