Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Belated New YEAR!!


This is how Mason plays with his trucks and cars



Christmas Day!!

Love

Fashionistas!

Love baby TayTay

This is right before he got sick ;(

Reading of Christ Birth

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!


Mason was very sick Christmas Eve and Day...he didn't care for much!

Loves his cousins!

I love my nieces!

Life at the Bailey household seems to always be adventurous with little Mason around. His 2nd Birthday is coming up next month, time had flown! Our Christmas was surrounded by family and friends with lots of laughs and fun!!
On a side note, I logged into my blog this morning and saw that I moderate my comments. I had no idea I had that setting. I read all of your sweet comments, they made me cry and warmed my heart at the same time. Life does go on and the pain does get less and less. Hopefully I will have a delightful update soon...PLEASE....;))

No comments: